Nov 30, 2019
This week Greg and Nick discuss:
-Black Friday / Cyber Monday Deals
-How to increase credit card spend without going broke
-Bank account bonuses (easy money!)
-Marriott meetings: an easy way to get 10 elite nights
Nov 23, 2019
After we prove mathematically that Greg too often says "um," Greg and Nick move onto weightier topics: - Should we have published the controversial Chase links post? Why did we? - Managing your credit card portfolio. How do you know which cards to get and to keep? How do you get cards that are no longer available? How...
Nov 16, 2019
Greg and Nick discuss:
- The $8K per night private island that is now part of the Marriott chain
- Amex's War on Gaming. How does that change Greg's Delta plans?
- The Business Platinum devaluation. Is it a good thing in disguise?
-The Mint Coin deal. How Nick ramped it up. Good stuff to know for any deal that is...
Nov 9, 2019
Greg & Nick discuss:
- What is Frequent Miler all about? Why we're different. - The
awesome Hilton Aspire deal. Did Greg go for it?
- A bit of Virgin Atlantic awesomeness
- Airbnb: Will we ever use it again after THE article?
Nov 2, 2019
On this week's Frequent Miler on the air, listen in as Greg and Nick discuss why we write about the deals we do, what you need to consider for your CNB exit plan, which card is a no-brainer for most (and why it's not for Greg), 5,000-mile award tickets to New Zealand and more.